Kante Becomes Chelsea’s Highest Paid Player After Signing New Deal.

Kante Becomes Chelsea’s Highest Paid Player After Signing New Deal.

Midfielder N’Golo Kante has signed a new contract with Chelsea, running until 2023. The France international has put pen to paper on a new five-year deal, the club confirmed on Friday.
The midfielder signed a new five-year contract with the club this morning, making him the highest paid player for the West London outfit on £290k-a-week.
Kante signed for Chelsea in the summer of 2016, following a debut season in the Premier League which ended with a title medal with Leicester City.
“I’m happy to extend my time with Chelsea, it has been two beautiful years and I wish for more to come,” Kante told Chelsea’s official website.
“Since I came, I completely improved as a player, challenged myself and got some awards I never thought about. I like the city, I like the club and I am happy to be here for more time.”

Comments

Popular posts

Neymar injured in Brazil friendly

Justin Bieber finally breaks silence on marriage to Hailey Baldwin

Nollywood actor, IK Ogbona lash out at a troll who called his wife a prostitute.